Trevarrow, Inc. offers culinary training by some of the area’s top chefs. Chosen for their culinary expertise, sense of style and humor, each chef will both train and challenge you to attempt new gourmet creations for your family and friends. Our selected chefs will lecture and demonstrate on a particular topic, and the guests will watch the creation of some wonderful delicacies and enjoy the delicious results. All Cuisine du Jour classes are held in our Auburn Hills showroom.
We are thrilled to offer our classes in our Culinary Training Auditorium where you will experience the comfort of leather executive chairs in tiered seating with ample desk space, looking down on a beautiful, complete Wolf and Sub-Zero kitchen.
Please join us for a class listed below. Each class includes lecture style training, extensive printed notes and recipes, live demonstrations with up close views with our ceiling mounted cameras and large screen – and of course, tasting of the day’s culinary accomplishments.
A payment of $45 is required with your registration form in advance of each 4 hour class. Space is limited to the first registrations accompanied by the appropriate payment. Please see below for class information and contact information for registering.
July 19, 2018
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Laugenbrezel – Authentic Bavarian Soft Pretzels, prepared and served with Obatzda – “Bavarian Beer Cheese Spread”
- A sampling of locally purchased German Sausages to taste
- Hugo – “A drink made with Prosecco, Elderflower Juice & Mint”
- Wurstsalat – “German Sausage Salad”
- A German Potato Salad
- For dessert, Zwetschgenpavesen – “Sugar-dusted Prune Plum Toast”
Call 248-377-2300 to register