With its beginnings rooted back to 1928, Trevarrow, Inc. has evolved into one of the leading distributors of the finest kitchen and laundry appliances, and plumbing fixtures. Our longevity is attributed to the value we place in everything we do from the superior product lines we represent to the way we service them. Still family-owned, Trevarrow, Inc. has stood the test of time with excellence in product knowledge, customer care and business ethics.
1928 – Trevarrow, Inc. founded as a construction contracting company by Laurence Trevarrow, Sr.
1950 – Trevarrow Plumbing and Hardware opened in Pleasant Ridge (now located in Troy, MI)
1959 – Kitchen and Bath division opened by Larry Trevarrow
1965 – Distributorship established with Jenn Air
1987 – Moved headquarters office, showroom and warehouse to Auburn Hills, MI
1989 – Expanded territory with a second office, showroom and warehouse in Cleveland, OH
2003 – Celebration of the company’s 75th anniversary with opening of the “Gallery of Culinary Art” showroom, which features 11 full kitchens including 3 live kitchens and 80-seat auditorium in Auburn Hills
2006 – Cleveland Showroom moved to newly remodeled facility with 6 full kitchens including 3 live kitchens and an auditorium.
2016 – Cleveland showroom expansion with 6 additional Industrial Modern designed spaces